Have you gone to Family Swim yet at Goldfish Swim School? Many locations offer Family Swim all week long, and on weekends, too! Call your local Goldfish Swim School to find out their Family Swim hours and take advantage of these valuable benefits while having a GOLDEN experience:
1. It introduces non-members to our fabulous facilities.
You may not know this, but even if you’re not a member at Goldfish Swim School, you’re more than welcome to participate in Family Swim! Non-members pay only $5 per person (but no more than $15 per family) to enjoy the pool and all pool toys (that actually serve a purpose for learning!).
- You’re looking for something to break up the monotony of the day with your little one. When you’re a stay-at-home parent, or a caregiver, it can become difficult thinking of new things to do to entertain (and teach) little ones — and yes, even babies younger than one can benefit from swimming at Goldfish Swim School! Family Swim provides that perfect opportunity to break up the day and allows for YOU to swim and enjoy yourself, too!
- You want to test the waters to see if your kids are interested in swimming lessons. With kids, you never can tell if they’ll really be interested in something. Luckily, most kids really like being in the water — AND swimming provides kids with so many great benefits that they won’t even realize, since they’ll be having such a great time. Feel free to try Family Swim before committing to swimming lessons at Goldfish Swim School.
- You want to get your kids used to the water. Summer’s coming, so you’ll probably be taking the family to the beach, a community pool or perhaps even the ocean. Will your kids be ready? Kids should know how to do these 5 things in the water, so popping in for a Family Swim will help you assess what they can do and what they need to practice.
2. It helps kids already in lessons hone and practice their skills.
The best way to get those extraordinary results Goldfish Swim School is known for is to practice, practice, practice! Family Swim sessions are great for kids who are trying to get that next swim skill down pat so they can advance to the next level, or for working on skills they want to really master. The free swim time lets your swimmer practice one skill over and over again, without having to wait for the other kids in class to take their turns.
Tip: Schedule it! Plan on coming to a Family Swim at the same time every week — and look at is as a second (or third) lesson for the week!
3. It’s a time for family fun and bonding.
When you cart the kids to school and all their activities, you can end up feeling like a taxicab or simply a bystander. Well, Family Swim sessions at Goldfish Swim School allow you to actually participate in an activity your child enjoys — with your child!
Or perhaps mom or dad works all week and it’s difficult to squeeze in spending quality family time together that’s FUN for everyone. Mom can come with the kids, or dad can come with the kids, or everyone can join in and swim together. You can even invite your child’s friends and their parents, too, so everyone can get to know each other during a different kind of playdate.
Check out swimming lessons at Goldfish Swim School!
You’ll see the many reasons why Goldfish Swim School is worth the money (um, 90-degree pool water, anyone?) and the WOW! customer service when you sign up at the location nearest you. Our instructors use integrity, compassion and trust to teach kids a lifelong skill, which is certainly something to celebrate!