At Goldfish Swim School, we’re always striving to provide WOW! customer service to make sure you have a GOLDEN experience every time — and that includes revamping our website to offer you more information (and make it more user-friendly!). Here’s what you’ll find on our new and improved website:
Individual locations now have their own sites!
Wondering what’s going on at a Goldfish Swim School near you? Although you’ve always been able to see where our Goldfish Swim School locations are throughout the country, now you can get up-to-date info about what’s happening at each location by going to their specific website!
When you open the locations link, click on the goldfish icon closest to you and then click on the “Our Site” button.
There you’ll find:
- Location hours. Every location has varying hours on each day of the week, so you can view location hours to look for the ideal time for classes that fit with your schedule.
- Information on classes. Find out about the class options available at your location.
- Did you know Goldfish Swim School offers different pricing options and different types of lessons? We do! Check out what’s available and how much it costs at your specific location.
- How to register. We make it easy to register (and even pre-register at a “coming soon” location) for swimming lessons: Just click on the button and you’ll be on your way!
- Event calendar. We offer plenty of events at each location, including Family Swim times, weekly events, member appreciation events, and so much more! See what’s upcoming on your specific location website.
- Newsletter signup. Another great way to stay informed on all the events at your location is to sign up for our newsletter (and don’t worry, we’re not going to bombard your inbox with messages!).
- When we have cool activities or learning opportunities, we love to show everyone our videos! Now you’ll be able to view them for your location (and don’t forget to look us up on Facebook for even more location-specific pictures and videos!).
- Contact information and a map. Keep all our information handy by bookmarking this page, where you can view phone numbers, names, a map and more.
- News and special offers. Sometimes our locations have updates on team members and offer special incentives you may love to take advantage of! Check back often so you don’t miss anything.
- Online class cancellation. Things happen; we know. If you need to miss a swimming lesson, let us know prior to the class by either calling your location or cancelling online. Then you’ll be able to make up that class at a later time!
- Member login. If you’re a member, you can login online to enter our member portal for additional information and to access on your account!
Programs at Goldfish Swim School
Do you know about everything we offer at Goldfish Swim School? Learn all about us on our website when you click on the drop-down menu on the right side of the page.
You’ll learn about:
- Swim Lessons. Goldfish Swim School is proud to have instructors who use integrity, compassion and trust to teach kids how to swim — and we offer classes for older kids, mini-classes for little ones and even classes for babies who are younger than 1!
- Family Swim. Learn about this fun bonus on our website, and bring the entire family to the pool for our Family Swim!
- Goldfish Swim Team. Did you know we have a swim team? We do, and it gives us a great opportunity to celebrate those extraordinary results you’ll see from swimming lessons.
- Birthday Parties. Looking for somewhere to have a birthday party that’s fun for everyone and simple for parents? Have a birthday party at Goldfish Swim School!
- Jump Start Clinics. For kids who need a little boost or want to work on their skills, Jump Start Clinics are great!
- Additional Programs. Take the time to explore the other programs we offer, including FREE water safety presentations at schools, play dates and so much more!
Learn about how Goldfish Swim School got its start — and why.
We have a passion to teach kids how to swim, and our founders worked hard to create the best atmosphere and place to do so. Read about:
- Our story. Do you know how we got our start — and WHY we created Goldfish Swim School to help kids learn how to swim? Find out!
- Our Facility. Goldfish Swim School is the best place around for kids to learn how to swim, for so many reasons (hello, 90-degree pool water, anyone?!).
- Perpetual Lessons. There’s a reason why we are solely focused on teaching kids how to swim, and nothing else, all year long.
- Thinking about enrolling your kids in Goldfish Swim School and want to hear from real families? Read some testimonials and even submit your own!
Got questions? Find answers here!
And read even more on our blog.
Our blog is the place to tell you more about the importance of learning how to swim, what your kids can learn from swimming at Goldfish Swim School, health benefits, how we help kids with special needs to swim and so much more. Be sure to check it out regularly!
Sign up at Goldfish Swim School
Find a location near you and register your kids for swimming lessons today, and start enjoying all the benefits Goldfish Swim School has to offer!