- One 30 minute lesson a week
- Free make-up lessons & flexible scheduling
- 4:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Safety skills taught weekly
More than one child? Just looking to drop in? Want an annual membership?
Check out our pricing schedule to learn more!
Hours of Operation come meet the team
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Holidays: Closed (December 24th through January 2nd)
Swim Lessons in American Fork
Swimming Lessons Led by Elite Instructors
At Goldfish Swim School - American Fork, we are eager to be your local solution for dependable swimming lessons! We train kids between 4 months and 12 years old. Our instructors customize their approach to fit every student’s individual needs. We know how unnerving getting acclimated to being in the water can be. That’s why we lead with compassion, empathy, and emotional support.
Our team will instill your child with self-esteem and water skills in no time! We’ll go above and beyond to tend to their concerns and needs. As a parent, you are likely worried about their safety while swimming. We always deliver constant supervision by sticking to small class sizes. In fact, each class consists of 4 students or fewer, allowing our team the freedom to provide one-on-one support.
Becoming Comfortable & Confident in the Water
Swimming can be daunting and frightening for many kids. Fortunately, our instructors know tried-and-true techniques to mitigate fears and anxieties. We lead with patience and safety at every stage of development. Our primary objective is to provide incremental progress by preparing each swimmer for challenges.
Swimming will help children acquire stamina, agility, balance, and coordination! Our instructors emphasize:
- The power of muscle memory
- Healthy habits
- The importance of following directions
We offer flexible class times and a dynamic schedule. Each student is allotted 12 make-up lessons per year. We can schedule a make-up session (no questions asked) if you ever need to cancel.
Call (385) 269-8701 to book a swim lesson today!
- Confidence-building curriculum
- Flexible class times
- Shiver-free, 90-degree pool
- Safety skills, socialization & fun